We all know Winter is the perfect time to get cozy and enjoy some TV time with friends and family. Here is my list of Top 5 favorite Netflix TV Shows in no particular order. Enjoy and I hope you find a new obsession! (Keep in mind, my reviews are brief because I don’t want to give any spoilers)
- Friends (1994-2004) This show is amazing! It has 10 seasons and I think I have watched all of them about a thousand times. Is a comedy about 6 best friends and how they manage the ups and downs of life. If you haven’t watch it, I totally recommend it, you won’t stop laughing.
- Gilmore Girls (2000-2007) If you love comedies/ dramas that deal with family and small town problems, Gilmore Girls won’t disappoint you.
- Bonus: Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (2016) In case the 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls are not enough, there are 4 extra episodes that you can enjoy. They are each 1 hour long and set 9 years after the end of the original series.
- Cable Girls (2017-2019) I cannot emphasize this enough, this TV show is AMAZING! It is set in Spain during the 1920’s following the lives of four young women and their struggles during that time period.
- Riverdale (2017-2019) This is a teen drama and crime TV show. It follows a couple of friends and how they manage to survive in a town where things are not as simple as they seem.
- Sherlock (2010-2017) This TV show will make you second guess everything. Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role of Sherlock Holmes, and he is truly perfect at it. If you have been looking for a TV show that will get you hooked from the very first episode, don’t look any further.